Sunday, November 24, 2013

Website Traffic

As an experiment I zeroed out the hit counter on my Jerky Direct website today. My site has had 84 hits so far and the day isn't over yet. That may not sound like a lot, but think about it for a moment. That is 84 opportunities I had to make a product sale and/or enroll a new distributor team member within a single 8 hour period.

How long do you think it would take me to come into contact with 84 people the normal way and present my business opportunity? A day? A week? A month? I love the internet!

Here are some methods I use to drive traffic to my distributor sign-up page:
  • free online classifieds
  • links on my blog
  • links on Facebook
  • links in my signature line for outgoing e-mail
I have also created a Facebook page to help connect with team members.

I put my website link anywhere and everywhere I can think of. You never know who might click on it!

I have sold multiple cases of jerky several times to people I've never met or even talked to before...just because they visited my distributor website. I earned a $20 commission from one single customer.

My $14 dollar investment in Jerky Direct is paying off!


Click here to enroll in in Jerky Direct.

Jerky Direct web page example screen shot

No comments:

Post a Comment